Position: Sales & Channel Manager
Based in Melbourne | Permanent Full-Time | Immediate start
Gobbill is a high growth tech company that automates bill payments for small businesses and households. Users simply forward their bills to their @gobbill.com email account for digitisation, fraud checking and payment. Users are protected from online scams, avoid late fees, maximise discounts and protect their credit rating scores. Small businesses have the additional benefit of digitising invoices, scheduling payments and synchronising data with their accounting software.
Founded in 2015, Gobbill can pay bills and invoices issued from any Australian provider including utilities, telecommunications, council rates, insurance and more. The company is sponsored by Microsoft and is a partner of the Australian Government’s cyber safety initiative.
About the Position
Your main focus will be to work with small businesses and accounting/bookkeeping clients to help them make the most of Gobbill. You will also help to shape the product by providing feedback and guidance. Other activities include business development, customer service and product demonstrations in person and online. A lot of this role will be shaped by the right person we find.
Why work with us:
- Exciting fintech scale-up business in Australia with global ambitions.
- Opportunity to help define our product and grow with the company.
- Full-time based in our Melbourne office. The hours are flexible and suits a self-driven individual.
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years’ experience
- Experienced in small business SaaS sales/offering and in B2B2B channel sales
- Good understanding of Xero/MYOB
- Experience in driving customer acquisition
- Excellent in communications and customer relations
Qualification: Tertiary degree.
All candidates are required to hold relevant working rights in Australia.
Other details: Standard 3 months’ probation. Employee Shares TBD.
Location: Vic Gov Innovation Hub | Stone & Chalk. 710 Collins Street Docklands VIC 3008
Reporting to: CEO
How to apply: Email your CV and Cover Letter to Shendon Ewans firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close when the right candidate is found or 30 Sep 2019.