Based in Melbourne CBD or Flexible Remote Work | Permanent | Immediate start
Join an amazing and passionate team dedicated to providing excellence in customer care.
We are looking for a key individual who is passionate about helping clients in the disability sector with experience in customer service and accounts payable. The ideal candidate has an understanding of the disability sector and accounts processing experience. The candidate must have excellent soft skills such as listening and empathising, and is process driven.
Gobbill is a high growth tech company that automates bill payments for small businesses and households. Founded in 2015 and sponsored by Microsoft, Gobbill can pay bills and invoices issued from any Australian provider including utilities, telecommunications, council rates, insurance, NDIS providers and more. Recently our company has expanded into the NDIS sector providing solutions and is growing.
A lot of this role will be shaped by the right person we find.
Why work with us:
- Part or Full-time permanent role based in Melbourne office and/or remote working.
- Hours are flexible and suits a self-driven individual.
- Exciting and growing company in Australia with global aspirations starting with UK.
Experience & Skills:
- Experienced in customer service, finance and administration or equivalent
- 1+ year experience
- Understands or worked in disability sector
- Formal or informal skills in Auslan sign language desired
Qualification: Social work, Community service, Disability and/or Finance, Business, Accounting.
All candidates are required to hold relevant working rights in Australia.
Other details: Standard 3 months’ probation.
Location: 710 Collins Street Docklands VIC 3008
Reporting to: CEO
How to apply: Email your CV and Cover Letter to Shendon Ewans firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close when the right candidate is found or 30 June 2020.